CCS employees a full time safety officer whose sole purpose is ensuring safety on our projects. Our safety director oversees job site safety and implements job site specific fall protection plans to ensure safe work practices. As a safety conscious contractor we can provide the following on all our job sites:
- Provide a safe workplace
- Provide Orientation and safety training for all workers before work begins
- Job site specific fall protection plans
- Annually review and update workplace safety rules
- Report unsafe conditions
- Immediately report all work-related injuries
- Wear the required personal protective equipment
- Abide by OSHA safety rules
CCS is committed to providing a safe work environment. Our goal continues to be zero accidents and strive to mitigate accidents from happening. Safety must hold the same importance as Quality and Production.
Our Health and Safety Program implements a new hire safety orientation, regular tool talk meetings, regular job inspections, and a formalized system of reporting unsafe conditions. We train our Managers, Superintendents, Workers and Subcontractors to correct unsafe conditions, and more importantly, to recognize and correct unsafe work practices. We believe our workers are our number one asset.